Promenade Spa Bridge
It is a cultural landmark. The reinforced concrete pedestrian bridge, also known as Glass or Colonnade, was built in 1931 and 1932 according to a project by the architect Emil Belluš. The two double-glazed glass windows made upon Martin Benka sketch can be found there and the bronze statue of the Crutch-breaker at the bridge entry is also popular. At the end of the WW II, the middle section of the bridge was blown up by the retreating German Army. The bridge reconstruction returned it its Functionalistic outlook.