Post and Telegraph Office
Tel.: +421 33 / 762 12 11, +421 33 / 776 62 00
Po - Pi: 7.00 - 19.00 h
So: 7.30 - 12.00 h
This two - storey building situated at the junction in the town centre was built between the years 1929 - 1930, according to designs by E. Belluš, the architect also designed an original mobiliari - still in its use in the building of the architecture between the World Wars. There is an author ´s bust by the sculptor A. Trizuljak on the ground floor, on the front wall of the hall, which was revealed during the celebration of the author ´s 100th birth anniversary.